Please Note that the images shown above are not direct samples of my work from the game.
Transformers: Fall of Cybertron transports you to the final days of the planet Cybertron where you will experience the darkest hours of the apocalyptic war between the Autobots and Decepticons.
I was an Associate Technical Artist on this project.
My responsibilities included:
- Rig assets with occasional modeling and texturing
- Create and maintain Maya, Max, and Unreal tools
- Work with shaders in unreal material editor
- Debug and maintain systems within Kismet and Matinee
- Destructible system content support
- Deaths system code and content support
- UI system code and content support (Flash/Scaleform)
The most notable work on this project in my opinion is the death system.
My roles in this work were:
- Implement new features and debug in both unreal script and C++
- Coordinate between disciplines to create and tweak the content. This includes; animation, art, effects, audio, and design
- Create and maintain physics assets
- Coordinate the timing and final composition with both content and physics system
My primary role was to be the conductor so to speak. With each death there are many others to give credit to who helped bring it to life.
Below are some links to show the results of some of this work. These are all time-linked so only the first 10-20 seconds need to be watched.
Slime Death: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=01XUr9nP3Nk#t=170s
Grimlock Dino vs Leaper: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=zRZkaujM59E#t=582s
Energon Harvester: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=0JmEaav6A6w#t=190s
Grimlock vs Soldier: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=zRZkaujM59E#t=387s
Riot Cannon: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=aiEmwIEguDM#t=1552s
Activision and High Moon Studios
Rigging, Tools, Programming, Unreal, Art, FX, Physics, UI, AAA Licensed Game